Drivers for HP Deskjet 610C printer

Curio 13:40 24 Dec 03

Am trying to get XP Drivers for above printer for my son-in-law as he has just upgraded. Have been round and round on HP site and other sites I have tried direct me back to HP. Is there a driver site where I could obtain them?
Thanks in advance

The Sack 13:43 24 Dec 03
  Jester2K 13:44 24 Dec 03

click here;jsessionid=KY1RMSJTL3U2DQFIOGAUOSQ?reg=na&cc=us&docName=bpd09005&lc=en

The drivers for HP Deskjet printers are included in Windows XP. The following instructions are for installing the basic driver that is preloaded on Windows XP. There is no need to download a printer driver from the Web. This document describes how to load the appropriate printer driver that is pre-installed in your Windows XP operating system. The preinstalled Windows XP driver supports basic printing features.

Jester2K 13:45 24 Dec 03

Sorry link didn't work!!

Basically there are no drivers to download according to HP. They are built into XP already.

Whats the problem? Perhaps we can help??

bremner 13:45 24 Dec 03

XP will have the driver for this printer that is why there is not one available on the HP site click here

VoG II 13:46 24 Dec 03
  VoG II 13:47 24 Dec 03

Must learn to refresh before posting!

Jester2K 13:48 24 Dec 03

Goto click here

Click Support & Driver (Green Bottom Right)

Select "Download drivers and software" and enter 610C below. Hit enter

Clcik Windows XP

Click Hp deskjet printer driver information and instructions

Jester2K 13:48 24 Dec 03

Must remember to use TinyURL

Curio 14:17 24 Dec 03

Thanks to all. Son thought as his printer was 3-4 yrs old he had to update the drivers. (he is not online) so asked me. Apparently new drivers not required (I had already visited these pages and found the instructions to install but no drivers). Another lesson learnt!!

Curio 19:06 24 Dec 03

Also it would appear I did not read the page properly - Christmas Spirit??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…