Drivers for Canon Scanner FB 320P

Simac 19:31 26 Nov 05

I have a friend who has left his Software for his Canon model FB 320P Drivers at home. I have tied in vain to download these drivers for free but without any luck. get sites that want to charge.
The O/S is Win XP, by the way it is a german language user PC, does that mean I have to use drivers in German or can I get away with an english version, sorry to come across, should I say Duh!!!
Any help appreciated.
Simac

csqwared 19:43 26 Nov 05

click here. There appears to be options for different languages as well.

cc

Smiler 19:57 26 Nov 05

click here=

and download s14d_enx.exe for english

or click here=

and download s14d_gex.exe for german

The language is that which will appear in any installation boxes the drivers are the same

Simac 20:21 26 Nov 05

Thanks both, now have both drivers in German and English, will try tomorrow to see if everything works fine, if so will close subject.

But did try those sites earlier and had no joy, until I clicked on your links, strange but now have both versions.

Thanks again
Simac

Simac 20:23 26 Nov 05

So hopefully come tomorrow I can assume resolved!!

Smiler 14:42 27 Nov 05

So hopefully come tomorrow I can assume resolved!!

Don't forget to tick the thread then ;-)

Simac 00:37 28 Nov 05

Just for you Smiler the Thread is ticked and the scanner is working fine, thanks for your help.
Simac

Smiler 18:54 28 Nov 05

Glad you're sorted and thanks for ticking the thread as well as letting us know all is ok ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…