Drivers

podlod 10:42 21 Feb 08

Hi again, I tried to download an update driver for my Nvidia GeForce 7800 GT graphics, but when I arrive to the site it confuses me and I dont know what or where to click, and if you do explain and I manage to download the update drivers, how do I know if I have them or not?thanks for any help?

lisa02 10:45 21 Feb 08

WHICH OPERATING SYSTEM?

anskyber 10:46 21 Feb 08

click here For XP, are you using Vista?

anskyber 10:47 21 Feb 08

click here for vista 32bit

anskyber 10:49 21 Feb 08

The english UK drivers for XP ignore the first one I posted click here

citadel 13:43 21 Feb 08

when you download the driver the download box says run or save choose save, a box will appear asking where you want to save, desktop is normal so you can easily find it.
after it is on your desktop double click on it and it will auto install. you may want to uninstall the old driver first from add/remove programes. nvidia drivers.

podlod 11:44 22 Feb 08

Hi, sorry I have windows XP home 2000, and 64 bit, I dont have vista yet, can you possibly link me straight there as I am a dimmo in these matters?thank you.

lisa02 12:43 22 Feb 08

click here

for xp 64bit

podlod 13:02 23 Feb 08

Hi Lisa2, I went to download these drivers but a panel came up saying cant download as I dont have Vista???

citadel 16:53 23 Feb 08

go to nividia.com then download drivers then from the boxes select gforce, 7 series, your operating system, english, graphics drivers.

lotvic 21:57 25 Feb 08

podlod, you have Microsoft Windows XP Home 32 bit operating system. You have AMD 64 bit CPU. (No problem with that)
You need the driver that matches your operating system

Do not run virus protection software in the background while installing the drivers. This prevents the driver from configuring itself properly.

nivdia.co.uk, Download Driver for GeForce 7 Series, Windows XP, Language English(UK) click here

Before you can download you must tick the box 'I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the NVIDIA Software License Agreement.'

ForceWare Release 169 WHQL
Version: 169.21
Release Date: 19.12.2007
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows XP Media Center Edition
Language: English (International)
File Size: 70.2 MB

When you have downloaded the new driver to your pc (put it on desktop or in a folder)
you have to uninstall the Old Driver click here
Then you can install the New Driver click here

nvidia forum click here topic about uninstalling old before installing new driver.
and Guru3D forum click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…