driver updaters

mark3986 15:43 28 Dec 09

hi im after a free driver updater for my laptop any ideas please

rdave13 15:56 28 Dec 09

Two that I've tried. Got one working driver with Device doctor. Second one lets you update, save etc.
click here

click here

Pineman100 18:36 28 Dec 09
  mark3986 19:48 28 Dec 09

thank you guys il give them a try

GaT7 21:10 28 Dec 09

If everything is working fine, it's best to leave as it is. G

rdave13 21:13 28 Dec 09

Just be aware that these programs aren't infallible. I've used driver max and all driver updates have been useless to me. Importing and exporting have been fine. With device doctor only one, and that was a vital one for a friends laptop, worked. Remember if you have no internet connection for the pc/laptop then these programs won't work.

rdave13 21:31 28 Dec 09

Certainly agree with Crossbow7. Double driver will be best used to burn your drivers to disc for future use without the generic windows drivers. (An option you should take IMHO.)
Download SIW to see what hardware you have installed and if you have no internet connection on the pc, download using another pc then transfer it to a usb flash drive/ drive and run from there on the problem pc.
Should give you details of hardware.
click here standalone english version.
SIW needs to be saved not run as its .exe file runs from new all the time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…