Driver Update Help?

night 19:40 23 Sep 03

I have Intel (R) 82801AA Driver, and I wish to update to Intel (R) 82801AB Driver, but I cant find the Driver Updates in Intel, can anyone tell me how to find the required update please note its the driver update I want only to download ?

mark500 19:46 23 Sep 03

click here

This is the google search for what you need. There seems to be many drivers with that name.

LastChip 19:54 23 Sep 03

First, what motherboard are you using and second, are you trying to update audio or graphics drivers (or something else)?

LastChip 21:00 23 Sep 03

"Having been in contact with HP ref my scanner it appears I want to update the USB Host Controller Intel(r) 82801AA to Intel(r) 82801AB, I am told there is a patch to update the driver only ok in order to work my Scanjet3300C which will not work with 82801AA, so I want to download the driver only hope this explains the problem thanks"

OK. The driver is likely to be specific to your motherboard, as the USB Controller is an integral part of the board. Can you please tell us the make and model of your motherboard. If you don't know, there are a number of utilities which will give you that information. click here for one such example.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…