Driver required

Venus 14:00 25 Jan 03

Driver required for a sound card made by EXMedia. model number A-8738-4C
They haven't got a proper website with drivers to download etc. They provide an email link but, if they can't be bothered to have a proper Website I can't see myself getting any help from them. Anybody got this sound card installed? I'd appreciate the driver, please. it is a a perfectly good sound card I hate to waste it.
Any other ideas failing that?

Venus.

Stuartli 14:11 25 Jan 03

Key the sound card details into google.co.uk or visit one of the many drivers websites.

A Search of these forums will reveal any number.

Theonewhowatchesoveryou 14:28 25 Jan 03

venus,

unable to find any mention of exmedia soundcard on the driver sites, google seems also to suggest that it is a media player(similar to real player etc) are you sure that it is the correct spelling??.

Post back and will try to help some more

graham 14:36 25 Jan 03

A picture of the CD click here

Theonewhowatchesoveryou 14:43 25 Jan 03

Aagh that expalins it, it's a c-media!! will tyr looking around around

Theonewhowatchesoveryou 14:43 25 Jan 03

What happened to my typing!!!

Theonewhowatchesoveryou 14:45 25 Jan 03

Venus

click here

Venus 10:54 26 Jan 03

To theonewhowatchesoveryou - No, its not an EXmedia it is an EZmedia (if only I was a good typist:-( )

graham 10:59 26 Jan 03

Theonewhowatchesoveryou has given you the site for the driver (click here). There are two, one for XP and one for the rest.

Venus 11:00 26 Jan 03

click here

I don't know how to put the hyperlinks in, sorry, just copy it and put it in the browser address bar, please.

Couldn't find it among the drivers on that site you gave me, TOWWOU

Venus 11:02 26 Jan 03

So the hyperlinks appear as 'click here'automatically when you type them in:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…