Driver Problems

Greybeard52 10:42 29 Sep 06

I recently re-installed Easy CD Creator 4, despite it having a known conflict with Windows XP (I intended to update the drivers but this is not possible)
Now, despite un-installing the software, each time I boot up my PC I get the warning message 'Devices or Application Disabled - 'CD Recording Software' will cause windows to become unstable. Windows has prevented these drivers from loading. Click here for more details'

Clicking the link opens the Windows help centre which re-directs you to the Roxio Web Site.
As I have no further use for this software can anyone tell me how I can search for and remove these drivers please?

Gary

Trackrat 12:37 29 Sep 06

Try this free program.

click here

bruno 17:40 29 Sep 06

I had the same problem when I bought a new computer.Easy CD Creator had worked on my other computer on XP for years but it would not have it on the new one.I got over it by uninstalling the whole programme and then dowloading the latest drivers for it from their websie.It worked fine after that.
The only thing I must say is that mine was Version 5,not 4.

Greybeard52 16:17 30 Sep 06

Thanks Trackrat. Free program zapped it instantly. No more nagging warning messages. Thanks
Gary

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017