driver for philips dvd rewriter

halfachance 00:05 22 Mar 04

model 1610...anyone know where to get one?

Djohn 00:24 22 Mar 04

click here and click on the link at the top of the page for driver downloads. You will need the model number of your drive. The download page will tell you were to look for this number. j.

halfachance 00:40 22 Mar 04

They don't seem to have the driver available for the model number I'm looking for :-(

Djohn 11:36 22 Mar 04

Sorry about that halfachance. Did you locate the correct model number though. It's not the 1610 that you place in the dialogue box but quite a long number located on the rear or underneath of the drive. usually about 10 numbers long. j.

Smiler 12:12 22 Mar 04

According to crx1600's link you seem to have a cdrw not a dvdrw. Do you ahve the correct number click here;jsessionid=JEVO0FCFCP4HLJ0RMRERYVFHKFSEKHD0?divId=0 fot info on part number.

Smiler 12:15 22 Mar 04

better to click here then click on where can i find the model number

The Sack 15:21 22 Mar 04

DVD writers dont need drivers, they work with the bog standard M$ IDE ones.

halfachance 01:39 23 Mar 04

Thanks for all advice given..This is my brothers dvd drive so I'm waiting on a reply from him on exact model numbers etc...It would have helped if "I" had been give the proper info before posting!! Can't get the info until Wednesday night,then I can check everything out properly..
Thanks again... :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…