Driver for Medion Monitor

thicasabrick 18:29 14 Jul 07

Hi all, I am using a Medion MD32119PR monitor. I require the driver for this monitor. Can anyone tell me were I can find it. Thanks.

User-1159794 18:36 14 Jul 07

Have you got a serial number?

thicasabrick 18:48 14 Jul 07

Thanks Rapscallion for your quick reply. Serial No is 610009456

SANTOS7 18:52 14 Jul 07

what ever your problem is i would suggest it is more to do with your Graphics card than the monitor..

click here

the link may help, but if you post the problem you are having we may be able to give you a more definitive answer..

thicasabrick 19:02 14 Jul 07

Thanks guys, problem is I have just installed Call of Duty2 on my Medion computer when I start to play the game it plays for a couple of minutes, the screen then goes black but the sound keeps on playing. I contacted Activision and they suggested updating my Graphics card driver (Geforce 7650GS version 93.51) which I havn't done yet, which will be my next question. They also suggested doing the same with my sound card, again not done yet, and as my computer is using the default monitor settings getting the driver for the monitor. so this is were I'm up to any help would be appreciated.

User-1159794 19:09 14 Jul 07

monitor.
click here

graphics card.

click here

Sound card???

SANTOS7 19:12 14 Jul 07

I would do what they have suggested regarding your graphics and sound cards, you can alter the screen settings within the game which will give you the best performance, it will be trial and error until you get a setup that your PC is happy with,
the amount of memory you have may also be a factor..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now