Driver for Intel(R) 82810E Graphics controller

Louise.Tigger 22:13 19 Jun 06

I need to update driver for Graphics controller, tried various sites including the Intel site, they only have older drivers than the one I already have. Have version 6.13.1.3198, can anyone please tell me if there is new version and if so where could I download it from. Any help would be much appreciated

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:21 19 Jun 06

From what I can see you appear to have the latest version.

G

Louise.Tigger 22:29 19 Jun 06

Thanks Gandalf, thought that might be the case, would you reconmend a new graphics card to stop glitches?

woodchip 22:37 19 Jun 06

If your having probs with it, Yes. But is it the Graphics that's the Problem? If you run Games then you should know that.

DieSse 22:45 19 Jun 06

*the Intel site, they only have older drivers than the one I already have.*

That's impossible - since Intel write the drivers, they must have the latest ones by definition.

According to here click here, for WinXP the latest is

Driver Revision: 6.13.01.3004

- so where did you get the one you have?

Louise.Tigger 22:47 19 Jun 06

Yes the problem ocured when I tried to play games, not had Pc long plus its an old recon. Was trying to get away without having to buy a graphics card, looks like the only option, could you reconmend a reasonably priced card, as Im new to all of this? Thanks woodchip.

Louise.Tigger 22:52 19 Jun 06

Version was already on the system when I acquired the Pc, Thanks for the input DieSse but as you can see on the Intel site they only have older version. :)

DieSse 22:59 19 Jun 06

Note the other drivers you should have for this chipset click here

skidzy 23:01 19 Jun 06

Does this help click here

DieSse 23:01 19 Jun 06

*Thanks for the input DieSse but as you can see on the Intel site they only have older version. :)*

Maybe that's the one you should have too - it's the latest Intel issued one - and as I said, how can there be a later one? - Intel write them, so they should know.

Louise.Tigger 23:48 19 Jun 06

Just Been on Driver Detective, its telling me the driver I have is a bad driver, but I will have to pay to register to update the driver $29.99 U.S. for one year. so there must be an upto date driver. Is there any sites where you can get drivers for free??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…