//some 3rd party need geo

Driver For Fujitsu Monitor...

Hunky 23:14 31 Jan 04

I have a Fujitsu Monitor DC-770 kat... Can't find driver for it anywhere..... Any ideas welcome.... Hunky.

DieSse 23:37 31 Jan 04

You don't need a "driver" for a monitor.

Is it working OK, if not, what is the problem?

Hunky 23:58 31 Jan 04

Thanks 4 your input but I DO need a driver for this one ( it's an odd ball of a thing ). I did a clean install on this a few times,( PC ), & I always had to install the driver from a floppy. Floppy on 'MISSING LIST' now.I downloaded that driver from a site, forget where, but checked all places I know, but no luck.....Hunky.

smegs 00:01 01 Feb 04

Hunky, click here not sure if this is what your looking for.

Hunky 00:04 01 Feb 04

Forgot to say......It's was working perfectly BEFORE I did the clean install. The problem is ......Can't get information displayed on monitor, 'cause of driver......Hunky.

DieSse 00:09 01 Feb 04

I can assure you you do not need a "driver" - monitors don't even have drivers in the normal sense of the word - they have .inf files, which are just a text file that lists the operating parameters of the monitor for use in the standard Windows driver.

You mean you can't get any display on the monitor at all? - how did you do a clean install then?

smegs 00:10 01 Feb 04
  smegs 00:12 01 Feb 04

"Can't get information displayed on monitor", do U mean U can't change the BRIGHTNESS/CONTRAST? Or have U nothing at all? No Windows??

Hunky 00:19 01 Feb 04

Thanks smegs.... Yeah it comes in under DELTA 770,(but rings a bell), even though Delta not on label on monitor. Will try for these files. OK DieSse, not a driver, but a bunch of files anyway to be downloaded......Thanks guys,as Hunky goes chasing once again......Hunky.

DieSse 00:23 01 Feb 04

If you simply need to be able to set a full range of parameters for your monitor (if you can't at the moment) - change the type to an Acer15p - this is in the standard types built-in to Windows. Then you'll see a full range of refresh rates, colour ranges, and resolution ranges.

Of you may simply need to load an updated graphice driver.

I presume you do actually have a display on the monitor, or you wouldn't be able to do anything at all.

Hunky 00:29 01 Feb 04

Yeah you're right smegs, both of you. To be precise, I get a very very HAZY picture, & can't get on net due to that. I know this from the last clean install, which I formatted drive C , through DOS... All else seems fine..Ta again.. Hunky.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…