Product: Windows Operating System
ID: 7026
Source: Service Control Manager
Version: 5.0
Component: System Event Log
Symbolic Name: EVENT_BOOT_SYSTEM_DRIVERS_FAILED
Message: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: %1

Explanation
The specified drivers did not load correctly. The driver might not be in the expected location.

User Action
Do all of the following:

Verify that the drivers are configured correctly.
Verify that the computer is running the most current version of the drivers.

This is an error i recieved,its a bit vague about what driver it refers to,any one got any clues? The pc boots ok i just get this in the error log.

Technotiger 09:30 03 Jan 05

Hi,

click here=

this might give you a bit more info.

Cheers.

ACOLYTE 09:46 03 Jan 05

Hi,Thx i have,i think got this down to the ATAPI-PCI-IDE driver,i have looked for this driver,i assume it would be on my motherboard cd but when i look a cannot find it,and it says all the drivers are already installed,but i dont see the PCI-IDE one listed.

ACOLYTE 09:53 03 Jan 05

Is this is the one? NVIDEA nforce 2 ATA controller (v2.6) i found it in device manager but there is no yellow mark it seems to be working,so why yhe error?.

Technotiger 10:12 03 Jan 05

click here

Dunno if any of these will help, I think you are right in saying ATAPI-PCI-IDE, but at this stage that is about the full extent of my some-what hazy knowledge. Hope this little bit helps, but sorry, don't think I can be of any further assistance. Good Luck.

Cheers.

ACOLYTE 10:35 03 Jan 05

Thx, for the help i have reinstalled the Nforce drivers and although i still have the same file installed,it didnt give the error in the log,so hopfully its sorted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…