Product: Windows Operating System
ID: 7026
Source: Service Control Manager
Version: 5.0
Component: System Event Log
Symbolic Name: EVENT_BOOT_SYSTEM_DRIVERS_FAILED
Message: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: %1

Explanation
The specified drivers did not load correctly. The driver might not be in the expected location.

User Action
Do all of the following:

Verify that the drivers are configured correctly.
Verify that the computer is running the most current version of the drivers.

This is an error i recieved,its a bit vague about what driver it refers to,any one got any clues? The pc boots ok i just get this in the error log.

Technotiger 09:30 03 Jan 05

Hi,

click here=

this might give you a bit more info.

Cheers.

ACOLYTE 09:46 03 Jan 05

Hi,Thx i have,i think got this down to the ATAPI-PCI-IDE driver,i have looked for this driver,i assume it would be on my motherboard cd but when i look a cannot find it,and it says all the drivers are already installed,but i dont see the PCI-IDE one listed.

ACOLYTE 09:53 03 Jan 05

Is this is the one? NVIDEA nforce 2 ATA controller (v2.6) i found it in device manager but there is no yellow mark it seems to be working,so why yhe error?.

Technotiger 10:12 03 Jan 05

click here

Dunno if any of these will help, I think you are right in saying ATAPI-PCI-IDE, but at this stage that is about the full extent of my some-what hazy knowledge. Hope this little bit helps, but sorry, don't think I can be of any further assistance. Good Luck.

Cheers.

ACOLYTE 10:35 03 Jan 05

Thx, for the help i have reinstalled the Nforce drivers and although i still have the same file installed,it didnt give the error in the log,so hopfully its sorted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…