Driver download

dogbreath1 21:27 09 May 05

Evening all. I'm trying to get hold of a driver for the Philips PCRW internal CD-RW but with little luck so far. Could someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction.

CHAIRLEG 21:47 09 May 05

click here Don't know if this helps

Dipso 21:49 09 May 05

A Google for driver Philips PCRW gave this
click here or you could try click here and use the Username "drivers" and the password "all".

Dipso 21:52 09 May 05

Snap! ;)

dogbreath1 22:06 09 May 05

Thanks for getting back. I've already Googled using both specific and general terms. Apparently Philips site is notoriously difficult to navigate...but I even went there to find 'driver downloads'. Still no joy. The specific model is the 5232.

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:16 09 May 05

I've had a look at the site and there appears to be no drivers, however this should just plug into your computer and uses the generic drivers that come with XP.

G

dogbreath1 22:50 09 May 05

Cheers GANDALF <|:-)>. The problem is now solved. I found a pdf manual for the cdrw model concerned which referred only to the Nero 5 disc which accompanies the drive. I assumed, therefore, that the driver was bundled with it. And it was. So the good news is that Master dogbreath can now burn cds again. The bad news is that he's burning 'mix cds' with the emphasis on rap and hardcore dance. click here for those who want to experience this wondrous art form!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5