Driver for Diamond SupraExpress 56e PRO?

plsndrs3 21:11 22 Jun 03

I have recently picked up one of the above, but it has no driver disk [this was already installed on the PC I bought for my young son] & I would like to move this to my own Medion P1800 running XP Home as he has no use for Internet but, I understand, this would be better than the built in modem I have on my PC. Have used Google & spent a couple of days trawling through the response without success.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these?

Thank,

Paul

Stuartli 21:29 22 Jun 03

Until a very short time ago SonicBlue, who bought out Diamond, had a full support service but has now discontinued it:

click here

However, if you go to click here you will find a Downloads section - there is a wide range of modem drivers available.

Or try click here or click here

woodchip 22:20 22 Jun 03
  Agent Smith 22:29 22 Jun 03

Your driver is here, but you will need to register. It took me 30 seconds to find. click here

plsndrs3 08:53 23 Jun 03

Many thanks. It goes to show that fools like me shouldn't be allowed on the web! Agent Smith - am registering now!

Regards,

Paul

Agent Smith 09:40 23 Jun 03

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so horrible. I meant that the site was easy to navigate. Finding the right site in the first place takes the time. Regards, Bob

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…