Driver for diamond 1200 scanner

roygbiv 18:06 PM 24 Jun 11

I am using 3 PC`s onewith XP (scanner works) one with Vista (no scanner) one with Win 7 (no scanner)

I wish to use the scanner (Packard Bell Diamond 1200) on the Vista and/or Win 7 Any help would be very usefull.

Ian in Northampton 18:55 PM 24 Jun 11

According to the post here this one works.

roygbiv 20:19 PM 24 Jun 11

THANKS Will try now

Ian in Northampton 20:32 PM 24 Jun 11

Hopefully, you'll be able to scan all the colours of the rainbow... :-)

Taff™ 09:04 AM 25 Jun 11

I've seen a few of these PB Scanners which came bundled with PB machines sold by PC World. In fact I had a small collection (4) of the 1200 and 2400 scanners that had all given up the ghost because they work off USB with no external power supply. People left them connected to the PC even though they were hardly used and they simply burnt out with constant initialisation every time the computer started up.

I've actually got one of the 2400 models that still works (with the drivers) and can`t give it away! The machines were, as stated manufactured by Mustek so the driver link given should work fine.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…