Driver for Creatix Modem

GBL 16:57 27 Nov 03

Has anyone got the driver for the Creatix Modem??

I have formatted and reinstalled my daughters computer and we have not got the driver for the above modem.
I have found their site but it is unobtainable.

If any one can point me in the right direction or if possible send me a download with it.
Thanks

GBL 17:08 27 Nov 03

Further to the above, I have found a site but how do I find out which driver I need, I have no idea as XP cannot find the modem.

Stuartli 17:13 27 Nov 03

There are 16 drivers here:

click here

Try Windows own System Information to find out what the modem is, or use Belarc or Aida32.

System Information should be more than good enough.....:-)

GBL 17:32 27 Nov 03

Thanks for that, what a pain in the bum signing up though.Wonder what would happen if I put turnover as a billion??

Stuartli 17:37 27 Nov 03

If you do know the right driver for your modem, go to click here and find it free or just key in the full modem model number into google.

Stuartli 17:39 27 Nov 03

I think it's DriverGuide or similar that uses the standard username and password of Drive and All, although registration is free in this case.

Stuartli 17:40 27 Nov 03

Driver and All...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…