Driver for Creative Zen Touch

dreamboy1 05 Jul 12

I am trying to connect my MP3 player and find that the driver is out of date and doesn't work with IE.Creative don't support this any more,does anyone know where I can get a driver?

northumbria61 05 Jul 12

An d your Operating System is ?

dreamboy1 06 Jul 12

Sorry,Operating system is windows vista,can you help?

[email protected]

Woolwell 06 Jul 12

"doesn't work with IE" - Sorry but I am puzzled by that. Do you mean that you want it to work with the media player? Don't think that it should need a driver.

dreamboy1 06 Jul 12

When I try to connect Zen and sync (windows media player) i get 'usb device not recognised' message

Woolwell 06 Jul 12

This Creative Support article may or may not help.

Have you tried a different USB port?

dreamboy1 06 Jul 12

Have tried other usb port-no joy.When I open device mgr is shows under usb controllers-creative zen touch.As I also use a phillips go gear mp3 player do this create a conflict?

Woolwell 06 Jul 12

Could be a conflict. Does it show up as a drive in My Computer and do you get the USB connection sound?

dreamboy1 06 Jul 12

No & No,should I uninstall the go gear and try again?

Woolwell 06 Jul 12

USB connections can be a bit odd at times. I think I'll leave this to someone else who knows more about usb connections.

dreamboy1 06 Jul 12

Many thanks for all your help!

Chas

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message