Driver Conflict ?

Troop Leader 12:42 28 Jan 03

I have recently gone Broadband, however since doing so I often suffer from my PC freezing, usually between web pages.
I can ony suspect that it has something to do with a Driver Conflict relating to the new drivers installed for the ADSL modem. I have checked for a more upto date driver but am told that I have a more upto date version than I can download.

Can anyone tell me how to check if this is a Driver Conflict or something else.

(System: PIII, 450mhz, 312mb RAM, 6.4GB Hard Disc, Win98, Internet Explorer 6) No doubt have missed something crucial.

Thanks

TL

It's maybe not related but I think I might have a driver conflict also. I installed a new AGP card and I find my system freezes ocasionally just after booting up but usually when I try to access some web pages or go into Zone Alarm.

Anyone got any ideas.

woodchip 22:43 28 Jan 03

Try running the IE repair tool, in ADD Remove Programs in control panel double click on Microsoft Internet Explorer Choose Repair

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…