Driver Collection From your System

woodchip 22:30 02 Sep 03

If you find that you need to do a clean install, You need to save all the drivers. Where are they you may ask? this program collects and restores them for you.

Name of File is from click here

WinDriver Expert is FREEWARE, provides you the easy and fast detection, backup and restore of the entire hardware device drivers currently on your system. With it, you can even find the latest drivers for your hardware and install them onto your computer. Just one or two mouse button clicks, you will have all your hardware devices extracted and backuped to any folder you want. Also a INF device script installer is included. When you reinstall or upgrade your system, you can restore all the drivers backuped by clicking a button, after reboot once, all the drivers will be installed and will function well. If you have a hardware that is troublesome, just Remove it with the software.

[Supported Operating System]

Windows 95
Windows 95 OSR2
Windows 98
Windows 98 Second Edition
Windows Me
Windows NT4
Windows 2000
Windows XP

Djohn 22:39 02 Sep 03

Excellent link and info. thanks! Nice photo you sent in the e-mail as well. Lovely bit of countryside where you went on holliday. j. 22:43 02 Sep 03

Excellent. Cheers, Whiz...

woodchip 22:47 02 Sep 03

Glad you like it the Pic I meen. I have also posted to other.

woodchip 23:02 02 Sep 03

Its too late when your Computer goes all funny, this should be done when its working. and done on occasions if new items have been installed. Just like you would with a backup of data

rabadubdub 23:03 02 Sep 03

Looks a great resource to have. I see there is a ..13 and a ..19 - updated versions?

Ta, Rab

Jester2K II 23:13 02 Sep 03

17 didn't run - expired verion.

19 crashed a couple of times whilst collecting. Will try again later...

woodchip 23:15 02 Sep 03

I have 17 you could try that.

Jester2K II 23:16 02 Sep 03

Hmm i tried 17 - it said it was expired...

GroupFC 09:12 03 Sep 03

Into my postings to look at tonight when I get home (couldn't get on last night - but that's another story!).

Wes Tam ;-) 10:03 03 Sep 03

DRVEXP19 downloaded OK - it's SHAREWARE

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…