Drive Image v7 error oxEA390007

anniesboy68 16:08 12 Oct 03

I am unable [NOW, because it did for the first time] to save my c drive image to dvd disk DVD-RW4.7gig. It did it before. Everything works ok the drive seems ok by testing, and nero burns to it ok. I keep getting the error as shown in the heading. Any observations would be appreciated! PS, I have reformatted the disk/s. The error notice relates to put a 'disk in' when there is already one in!!!

anniesboy68 20:20 12 Oct 03

Has anyone any observations on this please. The error message is not listed on the FAQ PowerQuest site

powerless 20:31 12 Oct 03

Are you using the same disks as before?

anniesboy68 14:12 13 Oct 03

Powerless....Yes, but as I stated before they have been formatted again

powerless 19:30 13 Oct 03

Well with CD-RW disks they have a repuatation of being rubbish. CD-R are ideal. ...and cheaper.

Not sure with DVD-RW's...

Maybe try a brand new disk? needed but i think it maybe to do with the reformat of the disk.

anniesboy68 20:05 13 Oct 03

Umm....Probably is something to do with the disks. Trouble is they cost so much, wasted thirty quid on DVD=RWs when I needed DVD-RWs [which I have now of course]. I am reluctant to spend any more pennies, as I do have a back up on drive D. However....should the whole lot be it. What with the cost of the program, buying disks etc it has set me back nearly £100.00 Wish I had not bothered with DI now!!!!

anniesboy68 20:06 13 Oct 03

should be wasted thirty quid on DVD+RWs etc etc

anniesboy68 18:49 16 Oct 03

PS did it with eleven [11} CD Rs......£4.00

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…