Drive Image 7.0 and Download

Cesar 09:34 08 Oct 04

There is a download for drive image 7.0 (7.3) but I am not sure how to install it, you have the choice of opening the file or download to your computer which do i choose and how do I install it many thanks in anticipation.

sattman 09:43 08 Oct 04

usually preferable to download to a nominated folder which you will retain, you then have a back up copy if you ever need it.
usually the downloads come with a self extracting installer, doubleclick to install. that should be all you need to do.

Carafaraday 10:12 08 Oct 04

bookmarked!

anchor 09:27 09 Oct 04

The file you mention is for the upgrade to version 7.0.3.

Before installing this, Version 7 has to be installed first. As suggested, it is best to download to a folder first, then run it from there. You could burn this to a CD, and keep it with your original Drive Image Disc 7 should you ever need to re-install.

Cesar 09:50 09 Oct 04

I have carried out your advice, I have gone to the link to download DI 7.03 when I click on it a window pops up asking if I want to Open or save file to Hard disc,when I click on save the window disapears and nothing further happens. Further help would be appreciated.

Spark6 11:43 09 Oct 04

Cesar

Are you able to post the link to the download you are attempting?

If so, I'll try it and post back.

Cesar 09:24 10 Oct 04

Thank you! the problem is now resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…