Drive Image 7 bootable disk error not working?

1307buster 12:43 28 Aug 07

Where can I get a copy of the bootable CD for the Drive Image 7.0 program, so that I can recover the hard drive from a system failure if needed.

CurlyWhirly 14:58 29 Aug 07

I still use Drive Image 7 despite it being old (it has never let me down)

I think you may find it difficult to get a replacement CD as it has been continued and replaced by Norton Ghost.

Simsy 05:21 30 Aug 07

make a bootable CD from somewhere on the programme group on the start menu? I know it's a long time ago, but I used to use version 4... one of the options was to "Create bootable media". Is that not available with 7?

I'm assuming that you have the programme installed?

Regards,

Simsy

1307buster 10:22 30 Aug 07

I have looked through the program group which contains image browser, drive image 7, and security tool, none of the programs appear to allow me to make a backup copy of the bootable CD.

Simsy 13:55 30 Aug 07

the original installation CD? It might be that the option to make a bootable cd/floppy if offered during the installation process?

You could just re-install the programme and see if this is the case, and if it is, take that option?

Regards,

Simsy

€dstowe 14:24 30 Aug 07

If you have the original Acronis CD, I remember that you could use that as the bootable disk as well as preparing a separate one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…