DreamweaverMX missing new document examples

neon67 01:43 31 Mar 03

When I try to open a new document in DreamweaverMX some of the ready made document types are missing. The missing ones are CSS Style Sheets, Frame Sets, Page Designs and Page Designs (Accessible), all the ones that are in the BuiltIn folder. I can see them on my hard drive but somehow they're not showing up in create new documents window. Am I missing something here? Hope someone can help.

bigdamouk 01:51 31 Mar 03

Dont know my self....never had this sort of problem with MX....try this page for an answer
click here

€dstow 08:56 31 Mar 03

I take it you have the full version, not the Educational one?

The educational version is cut down and for training only. It must NOT be used for commercial purposes.

If you do have the full version, you will also have a product key. This being the case, you can download Dreamweaver again and it will doubtless fill in the missing parts.

€d

neon67 22:33 04 Apr 03

It's the full version and i've reinstalled it. I have the files on hard drive, it just seems to be dreamweaver doesn't find them. I can open them by clicking on them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…