Dreamweaver Problem?!?

Proxy worm 12:11 13 Aug 03

i have just made a site on dreamweaver but dont know the next step as in to put it on thwe net. how can i get my site from dreamweaver to the intenet hosting sites or in another way?
can anyone help?

pj123 12:33 13 Aug 03

You need to get yourself an FTP programme. I use CuteFTP (very good), then you need to get a hosting company. This thread would be better off on the WebDesign forum, where you would probably get a lot more assistance.

Virtuosity 13:15 13 Aug 03

Dreamweaver itself can upload your site to your ftp address. I've never used it myself but I am sure if you look at the user manual you'll find the details.

john-232317 14:50 13 Aug 03

Yes Virtuosity is right years ago i used homesite which is intergrated with dreamweaver now "i think" and you could upload to the website with that. awhile ago i looked at the dreamweaver bible and that explains how to upload and download files.

HighTower 14:57 13 Aug 03

If you define a local site in Dreamweaver, and enter the details of your webhost then you can use dreamweaver to upload all of your files. Look at Dreamweaver help under "defining a Dreamweaver Site".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…