Dreamweaver or Web Host

DiscMan 21:49 01 Nov 06

Can anyone advise me? I want to setup a website for my new business and have looked at web hosting sites that offer the tools to create your website with them - or would it be better to buy the software such as Dreamweaver8 and do it myself.

Thanks

dogbreath1 22:08 01 Nov 06

Personally, I would suggest using a hosting site (I use 1and1...they're very good) and use the WebsiteCreator software they supply.

It's a bit basic but you then have options. If you don't like basic, get Dreamweaver or equivalent software.

DiscMan 13:11 02 Nov 06

Thanks for that I'll try them out

Z1100 15:16 02 Nov 06

...and Storm Internet, I find Storm to be very good, testimonials here including one from me to them.

click here

As for MS Publisher I have found it easy to use, I tried Dreamweaver, I em... found it... but could not use it. Could be I need educated could be it is a Pro tool and I am not. Either way I found my solution with MS Publisher and Storm.

If you need 'a shop' PCA gave one away on the Nov2006 issue. It is a fulle-comerce one, for what ever that means. ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…