Dreamweaver MX

pj123 23:34 11 Jul 03

I am still struggling with DMMX but I think I am getting there. I have just spent about 5 hours today trying a website. I have only done the first 4 pages at the moment. When I preview them in DM they look OK. So, I thought I would upload them to a spare domain that I have to see what they look like live!!. Mostly all OK except no pictures, only a placeholder. In the preview in DM the pictures were there? Can someone point me in the right direction please? The site is click here It will only be there for a few days because the search engine spiders may find it and this is only a temporary site. If I can get it sorted the real domain it will be on is click here

pj123 00:21 12 Jul 03

Sorry everyone. I just read another thread which seems to have the same problem. I followed the instructions and now seem to have everything including the pictures. Moral, read the other threads first before posting a new query.

harristweed 08:28 12 Jul 03

I notice that on your home page the text is right aligned-nothing wrong with that but it touches the edge of the orange table. IMHO it will look better if 'cell padding' is added to give more space around the text.

your code <table border="0" width="100%">

suggested code <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="10">

pj123 10:28 12 Jul 03

Thank you for that harristweed. I have been trying to work that out for a while now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…