dreamweaver hotspots

FOEYDO 17:35 09 Feb 07

Hi, I am new to dreamweaver and trying to create a map with hotspots. I have managed to create it where the whole map clicks to one area but the selection tools will not pick one area. I want to have several hotspots but just cant get the selections to work. Please help.

Eric10 18:37 09 Feb 07

Are you having trouble creating the hotspots or adding links to the hotpots?

To create the hotspots:
In design view click the image that you want to have hotspots and make sure that the Properties panel is open. In the bottom left corner click the tool for the type of shape you want (Rectangular, Oval or Polygon) then draw that shape over the area where you want the hotspot to be. Repeat for all the hotspots you want.

To link to your hotspots:
Click on a hotspot and then in the Properties panel type into the Link box or browse to the picture or page you want to display. Choose a target where you want the link to open from the dropdown list. Repeat for all other hotspots.

If you type 'image map' into the search box in Dreamweaver's help there is further information there.

FOEYDO 19:10 09 Feb 07

Hi eric, thanks a lot, was not viewing it in design view.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…