Dreamweaver Experts Help Required

babybell 14:04 16 Jun 08

I am currently revamping my rugby clubs website and this time around I am using Dreamweaver, rather than Frontpage. I am no expert in web design and have tried to keep things simple but I am getting more and more confused with matters with each passing day!

It's a simple site layout that i am after, one banner, a box underneath to place the links, 2 long boxes down the side with two boxes sat in between. Two further boxes underneath all of that and then a final box the width of the screen at the bottom

My attempts have brought me to this stage click here but as you can see the boxes have flown all over the shot (it doesnt look like that on my pc)

Can anyone offer any advice on how to get things back on track? I want to have the boxes laid out as a % and not px so that the layout remains the same when viewed on different monitors.

Thanks in advance!

babybell 16:15 16 Jun 08

I have a huge monitor in work and its a mess even in IE7, this will be down to the fact that not all the layouts have there position set as a % yet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…