Dreamweaver document windows all wrong

cowgirl66 15:09 02 Jul 06

Dreamweaver document windows all wrong

All of my Dreamweaver site files and new files have been opened correctly up until now, with their title tags at the top of each one so I can switch back and forth between them for working on.
But now when I open them they have their content inside, but look like any Windows XP window with the blue title bar at the top. And if more than one site file is opened, I have to shut one window in order to see the other.

This isn't right at all and I really don't know what I've done wrong or how to correct it.

This software cost me a fortune and I'm just praying I haven't done something irreversible.

Please help!

Regards Cowgirl66

Djohn 01:08 03 Jul 06

You also have a topic running in the help forum at this link, click here I don't have the answer, but plenty of members use this program and they will soon tell you which button to click to put it right again.

Don't worry though, you have not broke Dreamweaver, it will most likely be a simple click of one of the buttons to put everything right again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009