Dreamweaver CS5.5 lightbox widget. Problem with icon visibility

Helil 19:47 PM 20 Feb 13

Hi there,

I'm new with web design as i'm building my first website.. So i'll be probably asking a stupid simple question, but i do really need an advise. It will be very greatly appreciated! I'm using adobe dreamweaver CS5.5 and for the photos i'm using the lightbox widget and everything else seems to be working fine but I do have a following problem: the icons (prev, next, close) won't show up when i view the site on firefox. The icons do work though, in a sense that when i click the place where the icon should be it moves forward etc. Also i can see the icons when i view the website on "live view". I have double and double checked again the code, it's correct. The files are saved on the root folder. I have also tried twice deleting all the files and started from scratch, no help. What am I doing wrong? How can I fix this? Thanking you so much for your help in advance! I really do appreciate it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites