Dreamweaver CS3

HighTower 23:16 27 Apr 07

I know of a couple of guys and have read on the web of a few more who are having problems installing the new Dreamweaver CS3 on Vista.

Anyone here having any issues? Was thinking of upgrading but have heard of so many people having big problems that I am thinking twice now.

Haol 17:02 28 Apr 07

I've installed Dreamweaver CS3 trial on XP and to tell the truth it's the same as Dreamweaver 8, just a different loading screen and logo.

HighTower 17:10 28 Apr 07

DW8 isn't 100% compatible with Vista, it sometimes just quits when you are working with recordsets and databases, which I find mildly annoying and which is why I was keen to upgrade to CS3! I'm running it in XP compatibility mode now though and it seems better.

The problems I've heard about have been that the installer just stops when trying to set CS3 up, right through to the installation failing right at the end. Adobe have supplied a script that is supposed to clean out old registry settings to make it work, but I'm not sure if it always does.

Naturally, I'm keen to see what the score is before I part with my cash.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…