Drawing Charts/ Flowcharts

lodger 20:17 30 Apr 06

Where can I buy software that will enable me to draw freely and produce flow charts and diagrams to illustrate my work ?.........I run Win XP home

keverne 20:30 30 Apr 06

You don't need to buy. Try this click here

phono 20:47 30 Apr 06

Is this of any use to you click here

I have used it for a number of years now and wouldn't be without it, current cost is $49, approx £26.87.

Belatucadrus 21:01 30 Apr 06

click here Free flow.

interzone55 21:08 30 Apr 06

Word has most flowchart symbols in the drawing toolbar, although it's not terribly easy to use.

I use Smart Draw click here it's free to try but $197 (~£108) to buy

lodger 18:32 01 May 06

that sounds great, except for the download, some of these programmes are plus 90 mb, so with my dial-up connection, that means taking two weeks off to sit and wait :(.................are there any available on cd?

Belatucadrus 21:41 01 May 06

FreeFlow is only 10.16Mb and is quite feasible under dial up, I know I've done it.
Open Office is fairly generally available on magazine cover CDs, if you haven't got one, check out the newsagent, there should be a copy on one of them.
I do however reckon that FreeFlow will be a rather better option than the flowchart section of OpenOffice, it's useful, but not on a par with the dedicated packages.

lodger 21:08 02 May 06

FreeFlow downloaded easily....looks good......and is now on cd..........cheers..I also found Download Express to be a good download manager :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…