Downloads in PCA

woodchip 22:25 06 Oct 06

Is it posible to upload a file? like the one that I am getting swamped with E-Mails for. it would put it where they can get at it. And save me having to keep sending. They could then download it from PCA site

Totally-braindead 22:29 06 Oct 06

Well its really your own fault woodchip. You raved on about how wonderful it is everyone wants to try it.
Funny enough though I had no trouble downloading it at all. I created a restore point in XP and am running it now, haven't made my mind up whether its speeded anything up yet.
Can't understand why so many seem to be having trouble downloading it.

Totally-braindead 22:30 06 Oct 06

I know I said I was going to wait but you seemed so keen on the program my curiousity got the better of me. Thanks for the link by the way.

Forum Editor 22:34 06 Oct 06

and it might help if you posted a link, so people who have no idea what you're talking about could take a look.

woodchip 22:35 06 Oct 06

No this is another program that they have to get from me

woodchip 22:37 06 Oct 06

FE ok I will post the link to you

rdave13 22:39 06 Oct 06

The immage retreival progam is the one you're speaking of? Have deleted mine as it took too much space on mt hard drive..lol.

Totally-braindead 22:39 06 Oct 06

Sorry woodchip I thought this was the speeditup program you meant, obviously got the wrong end of the stick.

rdave13 22:39 06 Oct 06

mt = my..

ed-0 22:43 06 Oct 06

you could upload to here click here. It stays there for 3 or 4 days. then just post the link here to download.

Input Overload 22:45 06 Oct 06

We all have moments of fame - This is yours - Savour it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…