downloads

March Wind 06:46 14 Dec 10

do I need google Crome, Silverlight, registry booster?

March Wind 06:48 14 Dec 10

advance Registry Optimizer. Do I need this?

mooly 07:48 14 Dec 10

Personally I wouldn't advise any reg cleaner to be used... it's asking for trouble.

Silverlight... probably not, I have never needed it.

rawprawn 08:48 14 Dec 10

If "Need" is the operaqtive word, the answer is no.

March Wind 06:53 15 Dec 10

Thank your for your answer. One more question before I close. I bought a Cannon scanner which I never used or installed the disk. Do you think it would be a good idea to install the disk in case I ever need it for any other Cannon hardware? I no longer need the scanner.

tullie 07:07 15 Dec 10

No

mooly 07:23 15 Dec 10

And another no...

March Wind 07:33 15 Dec 10

Thank you again one last question. I could not completely uninstall Silver light. When I look in my downloads it is still there. I have been trying to delete from Revo Uninstaller but I had problems it didn't work the way I had been shown. I must be doing something wrong.

March Wind 00:58 07 Mar 11

I have deleted Registry boaster by ? blue ?something like that definitely blue was in the name. Do you think I have done right?

Terry Brown 09:19 07 Mar 11

Why do you feel the need to delete these programs?

Do you need the space, because these take up very little space on your hard drive.

If you are a person who must always try new programs, I suggest setting up a Virtual Drive, where programs can be tried out an if wanted loaded to your standard harddrive, else when you close the Virtual drive, all the contents will be deleted (like a RAM drive).

For more info read this page

click here

Terry

birdface 11:35 07 Mar 11

If by uniblue then yes you did the right thing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…