Downloads

plasticpig 10:08 31 Oct 03

When ever I try and download anything it says downloading to temporary file/folder,the problem is i cannot find this even when i have done search and run to find it.

graham√ 10:10 31 Oct 03

Know what you mean! Change the destination to Desktop.

Taff36 10:25 31 Oct 03

Create yourself a new folder called downloads somewhwre on your C drive. Always download the files there and regularly back it up. I have created subfolders e.g. Office Upgrades - AntiVirus - Adobe - Winzip etc. Whenever I download and install a newer version I delete the old one. If ever my computer needs a rebuild I have all the upgrades in one location.

Belatucadrus 10:37 31 Oct 03

click here Try using Download Express, when the download starts you can specify exactly where you want it stored.

Pesala 10:48 31 Oct 03

You can specify which files go where, e.g. MP3 files in C:\My Music, ZIP files in C:\My Documents\zip, PDF files in C:\My Documents\Portable Documents, or you can opt to open *.DOC files in Word for example.

If you download un unknown file type, the transfer window will tell your from where the file was downloaded, and where it was saved. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…