Downloading Yahoo attachments not working

terryp96 13:14 22 Aug 03

Hi I am suddenly having problems downloading picture attachments from Yahoo groups since Wednesday, there is a message saying 'Attachments not stored'Do you know if this is due to a virus or are they playing on the safe side due to this latest virus Sobig and have stopped them being stored. All the attachments have disappeared from the Yahoo groups, it's not because I can't download them, they are just not there to download.

MichelleC 14:46 22 Aug 03

In an effort to make space on their servers Yahoo have told us they're no longer keeping the files of attachments from other groups. So i think you have to now d/load (the non-attachment) from group. Also each group is now allocated limited bandwidth, so in busy times it's slowwwww and pics are pixellated.

terryp96 21:12 22 Aug 03

Thanks Michelle, I've come up with something similar from Yahoo help, they say they are stopping attachments altogether.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…