Downloading using 'bear share'

ingridspupil 10:09 23 Feb 06

I was wondering if anyone could help me with some downloading questions I have. I intend to use a programme called ‘bear share’ to download music and other programmes off the Internet for free.
The questions I have are, would I still be able to use this programme while on a dial-up connection or would I have to have broadband installed.
Also, is this the best programme around, keeping in mind that I have a dial-up connection, or are there better p2p programmes out there? Many thanks.

seedie 10:34 23 Feb 06

According to the conditions of use your not supposed ask questions like that and forum advisors are discouraged from answering them ( it's about breaking the law you see )

good luck

CD

SANTOS7 10:39 23 Feb 06

The can of worms seedie is talking about is the "copywrite issues" that have been questioned here on
numerous occasions, so a lot of forum members will not endorse or condone the use of these progs until
they are satisfied that the user is not going to break these laws, which over a PC forum is nye impossible...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…