Downloading problems

The almighty bob 10:09 17 Jun 07

Hello =], I am running vista.. Just did a clean install on my new HDD, I have Norton Internet Security 2007 and cannot seem to download anything from the internet anymore, I could before i reinstalled windows but all i now get is the error..'Internet explorer cannot download ...Install_Messenger_nous.exe from download.microsoft.com. The connection with the server was reset'. Im trying to download from filehippo..so i dont know why it says microsoft and I have tried downloading from different places but no luck, Any ideas?

Thanks
Lucas

birdface 11:16 17 Jun 07

Probably Norton Firewall needing to be reconfigured,Obviously I have got it wrong,I did not think you could use Norton with Vista,Someone will probably let you know how to reconfigure it.Last resort would be to delete it,Run the Norton removal tool,And then reinstall it.click here

ambra4 03:01 18 Jun 07

Try downloading without Norton install if it still not working you have more problems to sort out

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…