downloading pictures

ratface 14:55 23 Jan 03
  ratface 14:55 23 Jan 03

when i download pictures by i.e. or aol the opening screen of either provider appears too.When i access the picture later say in aol the sign on screen appears along with the picture
& signs me on automatically.How can i prevent this a, at download b, later

MalcSP 15:33 23 Jan 03

the picture format (are they jpg's) is associated with your browser to view. Hence the opening screen to open the browser. Go into Windows Explorer-Tools-Folder options-file types. Scroll to the type you are wanting to view (jpg?) and on 'Change' select Imaging (say). Apply and in future they will be opened by the selected program. Alternatively download IrfanView and associate your graphics files with it. It is a facility on the program.

MalcSP 15:37 23 Jan 03

Irfanview can be downloaded free from click here

ratface 20:46 30 Jan 03

thanks malcsp I downloaded irfanview which solved the problem.However I need to conserve space & tried to download to a cdrw but irfanview tells me I cannot.Anybody know the answer thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…