Downloading music - DRM ??????????????????????

prozac1947 16:54 11 Apr 03

I'm a member of the Tiscali music club(just joined) also there has just been a Digital Download Day. I downloaded 30 tracks, went into help - downloaded Windows Media Player (9) as advised.

Tried to play music - advised to update DRM said OK - said there was an error and could not be resolved at this time. As I am prone to do - I tried a further 20 times !!! same thing.

Went into help - no reply in 2 days. looked up DRM says something about applying for a licence etc etc

Is there any simple way of downloading and playing my music without all this fuss ?????????

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A15 17:13 11 Apr 03

DRM - Digital Rights Management.

If you get no joy with Windows Media Player, why not try another program such as Realone player. I have both installed so if I have a problem playing a particular format in one program I swap over to the other program.

link to free Realone player:- click here

prozac1947 17:37 11 Apr 03

i downloaded Winamp-the tracks (DUMMY FILE INDIVIDUALIST) appears on list but have no idea how to play it !!!!!!!!!!

A15 19:28 11 Apr 03

Do you mean you don't know how to play the files in Winamp? If that's so then right click the file you want to play & click open with...... & select Winamp. If this program is to your liking & you want to use it as standard, then repeat above steps but tick "always use this program" box.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…