Downloading mp3s

TimCDC 12:31 08 Jan 10

Before I start, I ought to say this is all legal...!

I'm a 6 music listener, and every morning Lauren Laverne gives a link to a free mp3 download. I can usually save these to my desktop for future listening, but lately they open in Quick Time and I can only play them through the browser rather than save them. This happens, for example, with today's at click here

I have checked in the file types extensions list, and it is indeed an mp3 file, which I have set to open with iTunes.
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Seth Haniel 12:47 08 Jan 10

select 'save target as'
and select location to save too on your pc
then right click the downloaded mp3 file select properties and select which program you want to run it
Simples

eedcam 12:53 08 Jan 10

Well Ijust got the one my gold dust and it plays in anything I choose .try right clicking and 'Save Target As'

eedcam 12:54 08 Jan 10

Correection Gold |Soundz But Pipped at the postv by Seth

TimCDC 12:56 08 Jan 10

Seth, thanks, that's what I would had tried to do, but when I right click, I didn't get a "save target as" option. Stupidly, I didn't explore further but have now tried the "save link as" option and all works fine.
As you say, simples!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…