downloading movies

polly60 22:49 07 Dec 05

Can anyone help. I have a movie on my pc that I want to transfer onto a disc the 1st part is done from DVD2SVCD that seems to work OK the 2nd part is Ulead DVD2. when I put the disc into burn and it is completed I then play it on one of my DVD's the movie runs for 1 hour 3 minutes and then the sound go off but the movie continues in silencen no sound at all. It plays all the way though on my PC. I transfered this movie onto a disc a while ago and it was fine, but something has happened to my program and every movie I try and download is the same. It has been like this for sometime could it be since I put on XP SP2

Forum Editor 23:08 07 Dec 05

are you downloading these movies from?

polly60 23:18 07 Dec 05

I got the movie from BitComet, it is a fabulous copy and plays on my PC fully, but stops after 1hour 3minutes on the TV. It has been the same for the last few DVD's I have done, from various sites. Never had a problem before, but I haven't tried to do any copy and burning for a while.

LivEviL 23:22 07 Dec 05

oooooooooooooooo im tellin
thats copy write!

PaulB2005 23:24 07 Dec 05

How do you know it's Copyright?

VoG II 23:25 07 Dec 05

So you are using it to download copyrighted movies?

LivEviL 23:27 07 Dec 05

i dunno but bitcomet is a bit torrent client and isnt torrent trafficing a big issue in the world of copyright?

LivEviL 23:28 07 Dec 05

im not
i dont have bitcomet i cant even get on my comp as my winlogon prob persistes! click here

PaulB2005 23:30 07 Dec 05

Not all content is Copyright.

LivEviL 23:33 07 Dec 05

true! ok i retract "oooooooooooooooo im tellin
thats copy write!" with bad spelling!

try putting the movie u have in movie maker or somthing better and puting it together in one format mayb that will help!

polly60 00:04 08 Dec 05

If this is a site I shouldn't be using and it is copyright, then I will go out and buy the movie.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…