DOWNLOADING ISSUE IN WORDPRESS WEB- FTP PROBLEM

mars9 07:23 07 May 14

Dear All,

I am a newbie in website making. I just started to make my web by watching video tutorials. I have setup a web by using wordpress.

Right now, I am facing 3 following problems,

1. I have uploaded some stuff on my web by using filezilla client. When i go to my web and try to download any thing it asks for user name and password. Any thing can not be downloaded without giving username and password. How can i make my web to download anything without any restrictions??

2. Secondly, if i give the user name and password then it starts downloading but IDM shows the "IP ADDRESS" of my web with full details, e.g. ftp://204.11.11.11/books/reduce weight.pdf

When i enter only the ip address in the browser and press enter then I have reached without any restriction to my full ftp browser. It is very disturbing, any body can reach to the ftp folder, this is i dont want. NOw here i want username and password authentication. No body can reach directly to my ftp folder.

1. last but not least, i want to make a torrent website. I downlaod wordpress plugin i.e. Upload torrent. I used that but it uploads the torrent but doesn't show anywhere in my web. Please let me know how to successfully upload the torrent so that anyone can downlaod it easily.

Please help me out of this. I'll be very very much thankful to you.

Regards, Mars9

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5