Downloading to Incredimail

lintony 20:50 19 Jan 05

I am having problems downloading e-mails from a particular e-mail address using Incredimail.This is just a recent problem. In the past, I had no prblems with this and I have not changed any settings.

I can download from this address using Outlook Express without any problem.

I am using Windows XP Home Edition.

Can anyone help please?

picklsey 05:02 20 Jan 05

bump

Linton2 07:13 20 Jan 05

Picklsey

What do you mean bump?

Old Shep 08:43 20 Jan 05

I use Incredimail and the only address I occassionally have problems with is an AOL one. Sometime I recieve othertimes I dont. Again I am on XP Home.

picklsey put (bump) to get your queirie to the top of the page again as you had not had any respoanses. Regards.

Linton2 09:03 20 Jan 05

Old Shep

Duh!:-p You must think me an idiot. At least now I know how to bump things to the top.

Thanks

Old Shep 14:48 20 Jan 05

No one is an idiot on here we are all here to learn its just a thing thats done by members if your thread is going to fall off the first page without any help.
Is your rogue message from AOL, cant help much further but at least this will get you to the top again. Regards

Daxsimus 14:58 20 Jan 05

I have incredimail installed and 3 email addresses but I can only download one into incredimail. "Some addresses arent supported" is what I was told by support from one of my email address suppliers. Sorry can't be of further help.

Linton2 15:04 20 Jan 05

No the e-mail address isn't AOL. It is an Australian e-mail address. I didn't have problems with it before. This is just a recent thing so I can't understsnd what has happened.

Chezdez 15:09 20 Jan 05

*shudders*

incredimail........ hate it

stick with outlook ;)

we've used it in college before for an assignment, and also found that a few address's wouldn't work with it

lintony 10:32 27 Jan 05

Hi all

Thought that I'd let you know that I resolved the incredimail problem. I deleted the account and then reinstalled it. Now I am receiving ALL of my e-mail.

Linda

Technotiger 13:27 27 Jan 05

I love it :-)) Used it for over two years so far without any problems.

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…