DOWNLOADING DOCUMENTS

parkhead 19:08 30 Mar 09

Hello,

I am trying to obtain some manuals for a gas boiler. The site below has them. However, I cannot see a way to download them as, for example, a pdf document. Could someone please have a look and advise me if there is a way to do this? My very limited knowledge suggests that I can only download a link but that this would only be of value for as long as the website was maintained.

I would be grateful for any advice.

Many thanks.

Jim

click here

recap 19:13 30 Mar 09

You link is requesting to download a viewer, personally I won't download this.

Could you post the model and reference number of the boiler and maybe somebody could find a site that has the documentation that is more easily accessible.

parkhead 19:31 30 Mar 09

Sure, it is:

BAXI INSTALLATION AND SERVICING INSTRUCTIONS
Baxi Combi 133 HE Plus
Docement Ref. Comp No5109929 - Issue 1 - 04/04

DieSse 19:54 30 Mar 09

I've had a look at the site, and it's clearly a legitimate site, so personally I can't see why one wouldn't download the viewer. I wouldn't have any qualms in doing so.

This is the parent company, and there is no way they are not legitimate.

click here

The software is a browser add-on - and if you wanted you could always uninstall it afterwards.

DieSse 19:59 30 Mar 09

Also try here

click here

or just do a google search

march 20:44 30 Mar 09

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…