downloading cds

KEY103 08:32 23 May 03

i have installed nero 5.5 selected all the tracks (21) but it goes over the space on the disc i am using a cdr 80mins. i am not sure but is there any way i can compress the info onto the disc or maybe it is my cd writer or is it something i need to install or do i need to buy disc with more space ie 90 mins anybody help

thanks

JoeC 08:52 23 May 03

with Nero but it is something I don't do personally. Easy way round it is to remove a track or two until the size fits the cdr ( obviously ) or perhaps try recording them as MP3's.

-pops- 09:05 23 May 03

Overburning can destroy your CD writer - be very careful!!

tartanterror 11:42 23 May 03

key103 all you need to do is highlight the selected tracks right click and select track properties and insert the pause between tracks to 0 secs instead of the default 2 secs then it will say you have to have a 2 sec pause before track 1 just agree as this is normal and you will now be able to fit the tracks onto a 80min cd

there is no way you can damage anything if you notice dance music cd's they play through without pause in between tracks!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…