Downloading is becoming a problem.

ciri 17:00 08 Nov 03

For some reason I am unable to download especially large files without being cut off.

Also I need something that will let me resume the download rather than it trundle back to the very beginning.

Originally used to use Free Download Accelerator but then that started to be very slow too.

I have only the old dial up connection and am still using W98 (SE)

Am taking a break now but will be back later and hopefully PCA's lovely helpful friendly people will be able to resolve yet another of my 'fixes'

Not for the first time I want to say a BIG Thank You for the wonderful and generous helpful responses.

Round of applause all round to this site and all who sail in her.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:07 08 Nov 03

You could try Star Downloader click here, a freebie that I used to use until I got Broadband ;-))))

Peter B 17:26 08 Nov 03

I find GetRight (click here) to be a very good and easy-to-use download manager.

dougiez 17:27 08 Nov 03

i use gozilla, click here

ciri 17:46 08 Nov 03

Knew I would get a rapid response here and I was not disappointed.

Thank you all so much.

GANDALPH ~ Broadband reached our village not very long ago. I am having to toss a coin here Sky t.v. or BB. LOL

I need to wait out my Sky Subs so roll on springtime.

Kind Regards :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…