Downloader Problem

tristar 10:41 22 May 03

download managers

I use win98SE with internet explorer 6, and used to use 'fresh download' until problems occured. I read bill Sykes letter and responses but my situation is different as NO sites will allow a connection - the downloader USED to work now doesn't, yet I have changed nothing, and no other manager works. I can still download files through the windows downloader, but this does not have a resume option.

Pesala 11:14 22 May 03

This has a built-in download manager. At the top of the Hotlist (like the Explorer Bar in IE) you will have several buttons: Bookmarks, Mail, Contacts, History, Transfers, etc.

By clicking on the Transfers button you get a list of your recent transfers with From: To: Size and Transferred data. To resume a broken download just click on the stop and resume buttons to continue where the connection broke off. I have only had to use it once, and it worked fine.

Opera also has built-in email, popup stopper, and spam filter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…