Downloaded Music Problem

fourjays 17:31 21 Jan 05

Hi,
I downloaded quite a few songs from MSN Music about 2 months ago. I listen to them in Winamp, until today, when everything seems to be acting funny. All of the .wma files (ones downlaoded from MSN, as other music is ripped to MP3), will not play. Several times Winamp has crashed while trying to play the songs. I tried it in WMP, but I got the same. I have tried the recover option in MSN but it still won't play.
Further more, I have received a pop-up window in Winamp for DRM License aquisition apparently from OD2, saying that I have to recover my music license?

What is going on? Please help!

mattyc_92 18:06 21 Jan 05

You MAY have downloaded the music that has some sort of "expirary" date "ingraved" into the file!!!

Try using a audio editor like Acoustica 3.2 to see if you can "recover" the audio!!!

fourjays 18:33 21 Jan 05

First of all... I fixed it.

The reason - the one you just said. They obviously have some kind of time limit on them, coz my date was set to 2002. lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…