downloaded application won't open

holly polly 22:37 14 Jul 03

hi downloaded 2 diffrent applications when i try to run them i get a red cross and prompt coming up saying folder so and so is not a valid win 32 application,what does this mean ,i have spent many hours on line getting the program and it really pi---s me off when it aint what they say ,i put my cursor over it and the file size according to properties is 473 mb and full edition,the icon is a white square with grey sides and a blue banner accross the top ,it resembles a tv set ,will this program run or have i been waisting my time?as usual all help greatly recieved cheers -hol pol...

VoG II 22:38 14 Jul 03

Please tell us what program - just post the address here

holly polly 22:41 14 Jul 03

easy cd creator 6 ok hol pol

VoG II 22:45 14 Jul 03

Please can you post the internet address that you are trying to download from. To do this, go to the site, highlight the address bar, Copy (or CTRL+C), come back to this site and paste (or CTRL+V).

woodchip 22:45 14 Jul 03

It means the download as become corrupt while downloading it can happen in meany way's if the your isp dropped the connection for a short while etc. What it mean's is you will have to download again

holly polly 22:50 14 Jul 03

lifes a bitch never mind better luck next time many thanks to everyone who posted,cheers hol pol...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…